Monday, November 12, 2012

# 235: Crab Apple Jam

8" x 8" oil on canvas

I have never seen crab apples at the market before, but they were there the other day, looking a bit irrelevant next to their more hefty cousins. When I was a little our neighbors had a crab apple tree and we used to munch them...though they are quite sour.

I haven't been painting as much as a should be lately..I was sick last week and then being unemployed sucks! The lack of structure of going to work is very difficult for me...I imagined myself doing so much painting during my tome off and it just hasn't worked out the way I imagined.

I promise to be better and to spend time perusing and commenting on other blogs as well

1 comment:

  1. You are a master at painting glass. Beautiful. Hope you find time to paint. I do enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete